[Starlingx-discuss] Upcoming TSC and PL/TL elections

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:40:47 UTC 2021

Hi,

Based on the discussion on today’s TSC call I created a patch to update the election website with the fall TSC/PL/TL election dates: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/election/+/806059

Please let me know if you have any concerns with those dates here or by leaving a comment on the review.

For the TSC elections part we have 3 seats this round that are up for re-election, but we also have two open seats with a 6-month term that we need to fill. We will hold interim elections to attempt to fill these seats. The proposal for the second round of election is to run it right after the regular fall election round. In that sense the dates for the interim election would be:

* Interim TSC Nominations: November 16, 2021, 20:45 UTC - November 23, 2021, 20:45 UTC
* Interim TSC Campaign: November 23, 2021, 20:45 UTC - November 30, 2021, 20:45 UTC
* Interim TSC Election: November 30, 2021, 20:45 UTC - December 07, 2021, 20:45 UTC

Would that work for the community?

Thanks,
Ildikó