[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Release Meeting - Dec 1/2021
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Fri Dec 3 03:06:17 UTC 2021
Agenda/Minutes are posted at:
Release Team Meeting - Dec 1 2021
- Release/Feature Planning Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13p0BMlBgJXUVForOFsblAJq9jA1-FMBlmhV5TIc70IE/edit#gid=1107209846
- Test Tracking Spreadsheets: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lfm073XaFGxHZSAf0RPS1DGK6QCReO9u
- Re-assess Milesone-3 Criteria
- Feature Freeze Status
- All features are now merged
- No blocking issues from Automated Sanity and Regression
- Sanity Status
- Sanity is still reported as Red
- Sanity Issues:
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1942480 - Alarm 800.010 Potential data loss. No available OSDs in storage replication group group-0
- Logs shows that the OSDs are not configured. Suspect the issue is a procedural issue; likely with the sanity automation sequence.
- Flavio is following up with Alex
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1952400 - Alarm 750.002 Application Apply Failure for cert-manager
- Still needs investigation
- Milestone-3 Decision
- Criteria still not met due to inconsistent sanity results
- Agreed to wait for two green/yellow sanities in a row before declaring MS-3
- No explicit re-forecast; will monitor sanity progress on a daily basis
- stx.6.0 Bugs
- In good shape. Total: 10. Critical: 2 (sanity issues). High: 2
- Release Testing
- Feature Testing
- Testing is wrapping up. Expect to be complete by Dec 7.
- Regression Testing
- Completed one automated run.
- Planning another automated regression run this week; setup in progress. analysis to be done next week.
- Overall Release
- Likely will not make the current forecast of Dec 13; possible to make the wk of Dec 20
- Agreed that release announcements will be done in Jan.
- 2 Blog posts identified / in progress. Target: End-Year
- Documentation Status (including Release Notes)
- Will cover in the Dec 8 community call w/ Mary and team
- Will start to focus on the next release in the new year
- Review posted to setup spec structure for stx.7.0
More information about the Starlingx-discuss