[Starlingx-discuss] Bi-Weekly StarlingX OS Distro & Multi-OS meeting

Wang, Linda Linda.Wang at windriver.com
Tue Dec 7 16:39:47 UTC 2021

Hi,

Due to a schedule conflict, I will have to either move this week's StarlingX OS Distro.& Multi-OS meeting to another timeslot or cancel it.

Therefore, please let me know if folks have any urgent agenda item that they like to discuss this week, and I will try to find another time slot for us to meet; otherwise, I will cancel the meeting.

Many Thanks,
Linda