[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 08-Dec-21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Dec 8 21:56:26 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
08-Dec-21
All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  7     https://review.opendev.org/q/project:starlingx/docs+status:merged

   Reviews in progress:
       https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/820949  (Elisa)  Wait till Gustavo replies
       https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/820946  (STX 6.0 Release Notes, Mary)  AR Mary redo the table to fix permanently.
       https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/821118  (Archive old config guides, Mary)

All -- bug status -- 9 total - team agrees to defer all low priority LP until the upstreaming effort is completed.

Status/questions/opens

Scott is going to cut the R6 branch soon, he will not include the docs repo in that task, as discussed.

Our plan is to do minimal release docs for the STX Release next week:
    landing page update + Release notes
    HOLD on Install guide folder changes/updates - wait till after holiday break, Scott will cut the branch