[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 15-Dec-21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Dec 15 22:01:18 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
15-Dec-21
. All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  23

   Reviews in progress:
       https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/820946  (STX 6.0 Release Notes, Mary)
       https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/821118  (Archive old config guides, Mary)
       https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/821751  (Ron and Juanita looking into this one)
       https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/819621  (Litao Gao new sample application - to be reviewed when there's time)

. All -- bug status -- 9 total - team agrees to defer all low priority LP until the upstreaming effort is completed.

Status/questions/opens

Cancel meetings next 2 weeks? Yes. Officially we will cancel the sessions, but we can use this time slot if we need it for discussion.
Mary is working Mon-Wed next 2 weeks.

RN review now includes changes to main index/landing page.
We can publish/merge the RN review and hold off cutting the branch until after new year. Need to wait and see how things play out next week.