[Starlingx-discuss] Help to proceed with StarlingX

sanath kumar sanathukumar14 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:39:48 UTC 2021

Hello StarlingX team,

I have successfully installed StarlingX, I need some help to proceed
further.

   - We have controller-0 which will act as a master. Is it possible to add
   worker node inside controller-0? Since we can't deploy the application on
   the master node(controller-0).
   - I have to create an application which has to be deployed inside
   StarlingX. Is there any other way to do it?
   - Since sanity test is failing, Is there any other way in which I can
   check if StarlingX is working properly?

Regards,
Sanath Kumar
+91 8971546076