[Starlingx-discuss] Distro Team Meeting Notes 2/17

Saul Wold Saul.Wold at windriver.com
Wed Feb 17 14:15:27 UTC 2021

Folks,,

We had a very very brief meeting today

Bart asked about the status of CentOS-8 update work, which has been
stopped, but he would like to use some of that work for the Python3
changes.

I would like to float the idea of merging the Distro Team meeting and
Multi-OS meeting into 1 meeting bi-weekly. I would prefer the Tuesday
7:30, we are about to "spring forward" in mid-March, so for China it
would be 2230.  I will wait to hear from large communities before making
a final choice.

--
Sau!