[Starlingx-discuss] Upgrade Kubernetes version questions

Xuan Tuong Vu tuongvx at dcn.ssu.ac.kr
Thu Feb 18 10:39:50 UTC 2021

Hi everybody,
I found the document for upgrading K8s version here at
https://docs.starlingx.io/configuration/k8s_upgrade.html#build-patches-manually
However, I got stuck when the document does not clearly show how to build
K8s upgrade patches. Since after installing R4 version, I could not found
any folders/fille in that document for building such as: /stx/downloads,
sysinv/sysinv/sysinv/sysinv/common/kubernetes.py, /stx/integ, ...
Could anybody tell me how to get it? Or are there any other documents?

Thank you,

*Xuan-Tuong Vu (Master Student)*

Distributed Cloud and Network lab (DCN Lab)

School of Electronic Engineering, Soongsil Univ.

369 Sangdo-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul.

Mobile +82-10-6727-1895

Email tuongvx at dcn.ssu.ac.kr <gomaje at dcn.ssu.ac.kr>