[Starlingx-discuss] [StarlingX 4.0] - Installing StarlingX using External Registry

Anirudh Gupta anyrude10 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:53:47 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

We need to Install StarlingX Release 4.0 on our Lab machines in which there
is no internet connectivity.

According to the storyboard link below,

https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2004711

There is a way in which we can clone all the required StarlingX Repos on a
Staging Server and use that Server to install StarlingX on our Machines.

However, I am unable to find any supporting document for the same.
Can someone please help with the following items:

   - Steps to Setup Local Registry Server
   - Changes need to be done in
   /usr/share/ansible/stx-ansible/playbooks/host_vars/bootstrap/default.yml
file
   for the same

Regards
Anirudh Gupta