[Starlingx-discuss] Creating own libvirt docker container for StarlingX-Openstack

Shashi, Yatindra yatindra.shashi at intel.com
Tue Jan 12 16:47:51 UTC 2021

Dear All,

I would like to create my own container for libvirt (basically with acrn-libvirt <https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-libvirt>  ) for testing purpose to run acrn hypervisioe with stx-openstack.
I have tested with devstack and basic functionality works perfectly, so now I wanted to build acrn-libvirt container which will be used by the stx-openstack application.

In short, I would like to make docker-container like available in docker hub for stx-libvirt<https://hub.docker.com/r/starlingx/stx-libvirt/tags?page=1&ordering=last_updated> but with my acrn-libvirt<https://github.com/projectacrn/acrn-libvirt> github repo.

I followed the STX- build process  (https://docs.starlingx.io/developer_resources/build_guide.html ) and found the github libvirt src file at location $ /home/ecrd3/starlingx/workspace/localdisk/designer/ecrd3/stx-build/cgcs-root/stx/git/libvirt
and building docker image command at $ /home/ecrd3/starlingx/workspace/localdisk/designer/ecrd3/stx-build/cgcs-root/build-tools/build-docker-images
But not able to do on steps. Could someone guide me with steps?

I get little information at stx wiki for stx-libvirt docker image from ( https://docs.starlingx.io/developer_resources/build_docker_image.html#id5 ).

Thanx

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ with best regards,
Yatindra Shashi
  IoTG DE- Intel Corporation
   Munich, Germany

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw
Registered Office: Munich