[Starlingx-discuss] Accessing StartlingX Images

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Mon Jan 25 01:50:15 UTC 2021

Hi,
There was something wrong with Cengn. Now Cengn is back to work now and you can download stx.4.0 from [1].
>  “trying to deploy release 4.0 on a CentOS 7.6”
StarlingX itself integrates a CentOS (currently in 4.0, it is kernel 4.18 + CentOS 7.6 use space), so you don’t have to install a CentOS on your own.
For the installation guide, pls refer to [2].

[1] http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/release/4.0.1/centos/flock/outputs/iso/
[2] https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r4_release/index.html

From: open infra <openinfradn at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 7:57 PM
To: "starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io" <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] Accessing StartlingX Images

Hi.

I am new to StarlingX and trying to deploy release 4.0 on a CentOS 7.6.
I am trying to deploy all-in-one simplex deployment using [1] .

Where I can download ISO images of StarlingX?
It seems the mirror site [2] is down.

Is there a CentOS-based guide for StarlingX deployment?

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/deploy_install_guides/r4_release/virtual/aio_simplex_environ.html
[2] http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/

Regards
Danishka