[Starlingx-discuss] Stx Services Documentation/Training

Wensley, Barton Barton.Wensley at windriver.com
Wed Jan 27 15:35:51 UTC 2021

Mohammed,

Yes - you can install distributed cloud in a VirtualBox or KVM environment. We don't have specific instructions for this - you would have to follow the distributed cloud documentation but modify the procedure to line up with the documentation for installing virtual servers. As you mention below, the networking setup may be complex if you are trying to run the System Controller on bare metal with virtual subclouds. You are on your own for that.

Bart