[Starlingx-discuss] Self nomination for Project Lead

Subramanian, Ramaswamy Ramaswamy.Subramanian at windriver.com
Tue Jul 6 21:45:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

Over the last few months, I have worked closely with many StarlingX team members to understand and learn more about the project.  In particular, I have focused on the following StarlingX sub-projects to understand objectives, feature planning, project management, etc.

  *   DistCloud
  *   Flock Services
  *   Config

With this email, I would like to nominate myself as a project lead for the above sub-projects.

I am looking forward to working together and contributing to the StarlingX journey.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ram