[Starlingx-discuss] Community (& TSC) Call (July 7, 2021)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Jul 7 14:26:03 UTC 2021

>From today's meeting...

  * Standing Topics

      * Build/Sanity
          * sanity has been green, but we've only seen 2 sanities since last week - not sure why not more than that
          * issues with mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca
              * http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2021-July/011717.html
              * per Scott, this should only impact people that are trying to set up new work environments, Scott's working on resolution
              * Scott also noted that CENGN hasn't been doing backups - AR: Anthony Nowell, new community member taking over build management from Frank, will follow up on this

      * Gerrit Reviews in Need of Attention
          * nothing this week

  * Topics for this Week
      * nothing this week

  * ARs from Previous Meetings

      * DockerHub
          * Ildiko has reached out to Docker about our application for OSS status
          * 3-admin limit - per Scott, this is an issue now - AR: Bill will ask Docker about this
          * (Ildiko)The open source program doesn't seem to say anything about the admin-limit, it might be separate: https://www.docker.com/blog/expanded-support-for-open-source-software-projects/

  * Open Requests for Help

      * rook-ceph deployment failure
          * http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2021-July/011713.html
              * Mingyuan will ask Martin to respond

      * bios settings
          * http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2021-July/011716.html
              * Bill will ask Chris Friesen to respond

      * SQL Database Access
          * http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2021-July/011720.html
              * Bill was going to ask Al Bailey or John Kung to respond, but Bart already did

  * Build Matters (if required)