[Starlingx-discuss] Installing packages and making persistent changes in nodes

open infra openinfradn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:54:09 UTC 2021

Lets, say I need to run a script in several (*existing*) worker nodes
or/and controller nodes.
The script is supposed to install rpms (rpm packages not included in CentOS
or StarlingX repo) and execute several commands.
At the end, I am expecting persistent changes in the nodes where I have
executed in worker/controller nodes.

What is the best and easiest way to deploy such a script/package, etc.
Since I already deployed StarlingX, I am not expecting to have the script
inside the boot image.

Regards,
--
Danishka