[Starlingx-discuss] Project teams structure

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:50:04 UTC 2021

Hi,

As an update we touched on this topic a bit on the community call today and agreed to keep discussing and exploring what would be the best way forward.

As a reminder I would just mention that the goal here is to make it easier for people in the community as well as for newcomers to understand how we organize people and distribute work items. This way if someone has a question about an area or would like to get involved they will know which team to look for and who to turn to.

The Summer vacation period is on now therefore we don’t plan to make a decision before the end of August. If you have a suggestion, question or opinion please respond to this thread so we can get a better view about what changes to make.

Thanks,
Ildikó