[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] Requesting feedback on STX Release 5 - Docs only

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Fri Jul 23 00:41:03 UTC 2021

Hello all,
The StarlingX Docs team is looking for retrospective feedback from the community for Release 5 Documentation.

New for Release 5 is the ability to view R5 documentation, using the Version button on the main docs site: https://docs.starlingx.io/
  The direct URL for R5 docs is: https://docs.starlingx.io/r/stx.5.0/

>From the Docs team's point of view, we had new team members, lots of new upstreamed content, and significant website changes to deal with. We have started an internal list of items to address.
We'd like to hear from others in the STX community about what went well during R5 docs development, where we can improve docs processes, and other general feedback you may have on StarlingX docs.

Thanks in advance,
Mary Camp
StarlingX Docs Project Lead | maryx.camp at intel.com<mailto:maryx.camp at intel.com>