[Starlingx-discuss] stx.5.0 Release milestone declared

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:49:58 UTC 2021

Hi StarlingX Community,

I would like to say thank you and congratulations to all of you who participated in the StarlingX 5.0 release cycle!

It feels like we launched the project yesterday and we already have the 5th release out! It is a great achievement that you all put in a lot of hard work so I hope you can take a breath and bit of rest before diving in to the 6.0 features.

The press release is coming out tomorrow along with a post on the StarlingX blog to announce this milestone!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó