[Starlingx-discuss] Openstack Application Upgrade

Anirudh Gupta anyrude10 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 11:09:24 UTC 2021

Hi Team,

We had deployed StarlingX 4.0 in Bare metal Standard with Controller
Storage Mode. We have also installed Openstack application from StarlingX
cengn mirror stx-openstack-1.0-49-centos-stable-versioned. On the top of
Openstack, few workloads are also running.

As per the link below,

https://docs.starlingx.io/updates/kubernetes/upgrading-all-in-one-duplex-or-standard.html#upgrading-all-in-one-duplex-or-standard

There is an option to upgrade starlingx software release from 4.0 to 5.0
without hampering the existing configuration and in a seperate link,
openstack patch upgrade is also possible

https://docs.starlingx.io/updates/openstack/apply-update-to-the-stx-openstack-application.html

Is there any option to upgrade openstack release to the victoria or another
version release after ussuri, once we do upgrade from 4.0 to 5.0