[Starlingx-discuss] PXE-boot error with 5.0 build

Rai, Ankush Ankush.Rai at commscope.com
Tue Jun 15 18:13:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

We are trying to bring-up Starlingx in ALL-IN-ONE DUPLEX mode and using the 5.0 release-build.
The first node is coming up properly but the second node is failed in PXE boot.

Note: We have created OAM and MGMT VLAN over same interface and enable the pxeboot on the interface. This networking was working fine with starlingx:4.0 and we are seeing the issue with 5.0 only

The screen-shot is attached for your reference.

Thanks,
Ankush