[Starlingx-discuss] stx-openstack application applying failed

open infra openinfradn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 15:13:32 UTC 2021

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply.

I was following Standard with Dedicated Storage and can't remember exact
URL.
I even did search for "system host-label-assign" but may I made a mistake
while searching for labels, apologies for the inconvenience.

I found stx-monitor when I was looking for performance and usage monitoring
and ended up with StarlingX training slide set.

Regards,
Danishka