[Starlingx-discuss] Installation services?

Scott Peal brian_peal at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 23:55:46 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know someone who can install StarlingX with OpenStack/K8m remotely at a fair price? I have tried multiple times but not getting anywhere. Stuck on figuring out how to install the NIC drivers and set up the VLANs correctly.
Servers:- 2 controllers- 2 Rook/Ceph storage- 8 hosts/workers- Dell PowerEdge C6100 X5650 dual Xeon hex-cores
Networking:- Dual 10GbE NICs in each server- Dual 1GbE NICs in each server- Dual Dell S6010 switches running FTOS 9.x
I am a one man band so not a lot of funds, but getting someone to show me the ropes would be worth it.
Regards,
Scott