[Starlingx-discuss] (no subject)

sanath kumar sanathukumar14 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 10:07:14 UTC 2021

Hello StarrlingX Team,

   1. As a reply to the previous meet, I am posting these screenshot and
   documentation which has information regarding the memory allocated to
   controller-0. Memory allocated to controller-0 was 20GB, and my machine has
   2.2T of memory. And my question was, Is there any method where we can
   increase the controller-0 memory allocation.
   2. Since the *availability *of *controller-0* is *degraded*, Is there
   any way we make *the availability *of controller-0 available?

Below are the links which have the information regarding controller-0

   1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1phZPTh3IlpoqRLJQJTJA2puJxTtHWai_/view
   2. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vHx-GZ5mxAbnAiegK8jl7GqnjtokmaWf/view

Note: Virtual All-in-one Simplex Installation R4.0

Regards,
Sanath Kumar
+91 8971546076