[Starlingx-discuss] Controller-0 Degraded

Selvaraj, Susendra susendra.selvaraj at intel.com
Fri Mar 12 09:24:21 UTC 2021

Hello Sanath,

You could cleanup some space in the root partition, controller-0 can get back to ‘available’ state automatically.
Yeah, cleaning up space is messy. We need to have the proper solution.

Attached mail in regards to space consumed by tmpfs – wondering its allocation around 63GB & only 1% is used. Need to justify.

Regards,
Susendra.