[Starlingx-discuss] All good things....

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed May 12 18:49:55 UTC 2021

... must come to an end, and so it is with my time in the StarlingX project.  I am taking on a new role within Intel and once the upcoming TSC elections are complete I will be moving on to new challenges and stepping away from the StarlingX community.

Working on this project has been an amazing journey.   We have solved impossible problems together, and had great times at the Summits and the PTGs.   You have all been awesome to work with, as even in the tough times, we worked things out together in open (and sometimes direct!)  communication & collaboration.

I wish all of you and the StarlingX project the very best and continued success!

          brucej