[Starlingx-discuss] All good things....

Eslimi, Dariush Dariush.Eslimi at windriver.com
Wed May 19 20:07:29 UTC 2021

StarlingX would not be same without you, thank you for all your contribution and to help form this community. As you are leaving, I do not think I can stay in StarlingX as well 😊
i have decide to pursue a new career opportunity and as a result I no longer will be able to serve StarlingX community.
I wish StarlingX all the best, and for you too Bruce.

Dariush