[Starlingx-discuss] Fwd: Your v1.18 Certified Kubernetes Expires May 26, 2021 - IMPORTANT

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu May 20 12:31:17 UTC 2021

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’ve just received this reminder email that our Kubernetes certification expires soon.

Based on the email below we need to certify STarlingX with a Kubernetes version v1.19 or above __before May 26th__ in order to keep the v1.18 certification as well.

Do we have a high enough version in StarlingX 5.0 to proceed? If so, do we have a volunteer who can run the test suite so I can upload the results to get certified again?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó