[Starlingx-discuss] Gerrit training for StarlingX Docs reviews - 17Nov21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Thu Nov 11 14:39:27 UTC 2021

Hi StarlingX Community,
The StarlingX Docs team is holding a Gerrit training session for Docs reviewers on Wed. 17 Nov. at 3:30 pm US Eastern (1930 UTC).
We will show the Gerrit user interface, how to view and add your own comments, and how to view the HTML output.
We'll end with hands-on edits of a practice review.

All StarlingX community members are welcome to join us!

Zoom details:  https://zoom.us/j/342730236?pwd=N21CUXNXVlJXMlcyZjZ0SE96cVNjQT09

Dialing in from phone:
   Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
   Meeting ID: 342 730 236
   Passcode: 419405
   International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ed95sU7aQ

Ildikó, can you please announce this training on the social media channels you mentioned during the PTG? Thanks!

Thanks,
Mary Camp
StarlingX Docs Lead