[Starlingx-discuss] Request adding Dan Voiculeasa as Core to some projects

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Wed Oct 6 20:38:52 UTC 2021

+1

From: Miller, Frank <Frank.Miller at windriver.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 5:11 PM
To: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] Request adding Dan Voiculeasa as Core to some projects

StarlingX Cores:

Dan Voiculeasa has been working closely with Bob Church for the past 2 years and made a large number of commits and contributions to StarlingX.  To help offload some of Bob's time for code reviews I am proposing that Dan be added as a Core to some of the repos where Bob is a Core. I am proposing adding Dan as Core to the following projects. If any Core on those projects have a concern let me know this week.  Thanks.

  *   helm-charts
  *   metrics-server-armada-app
  *   platform-armada-app
  *   stx-puppet