[Starlingx-discuss] Panel discussion spot at The Edge Event

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 20:03:30 UTC 2021

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you as I learned about an opportunity to participate in a keynote panel at an event called The Edge Event. It will take place in a hybrid format in London on the 10th November at 12:25pm BST / 4:25am Pacific / 6:25am Central.

The panel discussion is looking into how operators and the wider industry can assess the impact of various edge computing initiatives. The organizers would love to have someone from the StarlingX community to be on the panel in person or joining remotely.

As for the remote participation, I understand that the time slot is less than ideal, but I will ask the question anyway. Would there be anyone interested in this opportunity?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó