[Starlingx-discuss] Packet/Equinix resources

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Tue Oct 12 12:21:27 UTC 2021

I had been using Packet/Equinix resources in the past ... for starlingx demos and workshops.
I think I am still running a few things there.

There is a possibility that we leverage this in the future for some of the stuff that Steve Geary is pushing in order to make 'kicking of the tires' of starlingx somewhat easier.

Greg.