[Starlingx-discuss] PTG recordings are now available!

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:54:35 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thank you all who had the opportunity to participate in the Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event last week!

The community met on three consecutive days Tuesday - Thursday to discuss both technical and project related matters. In order to provide people with the possibility to catch up on what we’ve discussed we recorded the sessions.

You access the recordings on the following links:
* Tuesday (October 19) - https://zoom.us/rec/share/My_vLu9NCyMHYK7Au3JNcKhXyVarVjFIm1rZwAUmxMpVk745xvkftGkYUadAfTE.x1z4-A8yE1AgkWuB
** Passcode: +P.C8qBj
* Wednesday (October 20) - https://zoom.us/rec/share/R5Mk4C9o3lJG7_OpyHrIyeTRAB2RUdVRM8FLqTjFpWllXpym_QLxSTxz6AJHjroY.0r0lC72VqQZAzMpv
** Passcode: K20k7#Wi
* Thursday (October 21) - https://zoom.us/rec/share/4ITtHFC0oui2HSg1iY7XME1qBSRBK2R-p2wwtprddG7x_U46fa87Adh0orpV6Cs.gMgmqAdmLeEMS_7e
** Passcode: =W.H0xW4

For written notes please see the etherpad here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-ptg-planning-october-2021

We had a few presentations around the planned and in-flight features that are stored in a Google drive. Could somone with access to the drive share the link on this thread as well?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó