[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX 5.0.1 RC build ready

Embedded Devel lists at optimcloud.com
Tue Sep 7 14:53:05 UTC 2021

On Tuesday 07 September 2021 21:49:38 PM (+07:00), Panech, Davlet wrote:

I don't know about the LICENSE, but just to be sure -- latest build was
generated on sep 3 (Fri) and the direct link is:
http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/rc/5.0/centos/flock/20210903T183634Z/

D.

Yes, that is the image i used that gave me the Failure message. Anyone else
can provide enlightenment ?