[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 08-Sep-21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Thu Sep 9 00:20:37 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
08-Sep-21
All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  9   All in R5 branch

      Old cherry pick https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/801587
               AR Mary to either abandon and redo or see if Ron has fixed it with his changes.
      Governance repository, updates to team roster:   https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/governance/+/807883
      Docs repository, new Release Notes for R5.0.1:   https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/807899

All -- bug status -- 17 total - team agrees to defer all low priority LP until the upstreaming effort is completed.
7 LP are WIP against API documentation, which is generated from source code (low priority).

Status/questions/opens
AR Mary send Juanita the meeting notice for the STX release meeting

R5.0 Retrospective
We had good discussion about the points from Juanita's email. We'll revisit this again after the WR retrospective next week.