[Starlingx-discuss] calicoctl / calico containers stx 6.0 aio duplex and wireguard

Embedded Devel lists at optimcloud.com
Thu Sep 30 04:11:01 UTC 2021

based on the calico documentation,
https://docs.projectcalico.org/security/encrypt-cluster-pod-traffic we
should be able to patch felix
calicoctl patch felixconfiguration default --type='merge' -p
'{"spec":{"wireguardEnabled":true}}'

I have a pre-6 stx aio duplex deployed, wireguard does work, i yum
installed wireguard-tools, i can bring up the wg interface

so two things, how can we execute calico commands ? i see 0 documentation
on it

and two im curious what wireguard firewall rules for calico would look
like.

id imagine based on the docs

cat <<EOF > gnp-oam-overrides.yaml
apiVersion: crd.projectcalico.org/v1
kind: GlobalNetworkPolicy
metadata:
   name: wg-oam-overrides
spec:
   ingress:
   - action: Allow
     destination:
       ports:
       - 51820
     protocol: UDP
   order: 500
   selector: has(iftype) && iftype == 'oam'
   types:
   - Ingress
EOF

when applied, i cannot connect a remote client to the OAM address, or the
floating address

Sent with Vivaldi Mail. Download Vivaldi for free at vivaldi.com