[Starlingx-discuss] Bi-Weekly StarlingX OS Distro & Multi-OS meeting Minutes: April 13 2022

Wang, Linda Linda.Wang at windriver.com
Mon Apr 25 06:52:42 UTC 2022

04/13/2022
Attendees:  Charles Short, Mark Asselstine, Steve Geary, Frank Miller,  LI Zhu, Waldo Alencar, Scott Little
1. Build system

  *   CENGN on Debian

  *   Within a week, we will see builds coming out of build systems

  *   Cross layer dependency issues is being worked on.

  *   Currently working on it. will be available next week. ISO only.

  *   Debian is released a new version, and then build is broken for several days. Will create a snapshot, and then move to the next version.

  *   will use the repository manager to help manage the version

  *   Mark will take a look on that next week.

2. Kernel Features

  *   Secureboot

  *   patchset for secure boot has been merged,  Signing capability is still outstanding. Give another week.

  *   Real kernel

  *   patches should be merged.  May be additional review for the patches. When will be available.

  *   Daily builds

  *   not build by default. Need to trigger the real time RT kernel build until we merge Std and RT kernels into one single ISO.

  *   LAT integration

  *   Eric is working on kickstart to be integrated with LAT. LAT has added some hooks for kickstart. It has been tested.

  *   LAT integration is going well. Will start to use it more frequently.

  *   Testing

  *   Continue to integrate test features

  *   Will continue to test as we added more features in.

​Next Meeting: April 27th, 2022

Thanks.