[Starlingx-discuss] Fwd: PTG October 2022 Teams List

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:29:05 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone!

The October 2022 Project Teams List is official!

Projects + Teams:

   - Computing Force Network (CFN) Working Group
   - Diversity& Inclusion Working Group
   - Environmental Sustainability Working Group
   - Kata Containers
   - Magma
   - OpenInfra Edge Computing Group
   - OpenStack Teams
   -
      - Ansible OpenStack Modules
      - Barbican
      - Blazar
      - Cinder
      - CloudKitty
      - Designate
      - First Contact SIG
      - Glance
      - Heat
      - Horizon
      - Interop WG
      - Ironic
      - Keystone
      - Kolla
      - Kuryr
      - Manila
      - Neutron
      - Nova/Placement
      - Octavia
      - OpenStack Charms
      - OpenStack Helm
      - OpenStack Operators
      - OpenStack SDK/CLI
      - OpenStack Security SIG
      - OpenStack Technical Committee
      - Openstack-Ansible
      - OpenStack-Helm
      - QA
      - Release Management
      - Swift
      - Tacker
      - Telemetry
      - TripleO
   - StarlingX

If your team was planning to meet and isn’t in this list, please contact
ptg at openinfra.dev IMMEDIATELY.

Soon I will be contacting moderators to sign up for time via the PTGBot[1]
once I have it configured for the teams that are signed up to attend the
event.

Otherwise, please don't forget to register[2] — its FREE!

As usual, feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)
[1] PTGBot Docs:
https://github.com/openstack/ptgbot#open-infrastructure-ptg-bot