[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Project Survey

Waines, Greg Greg.Waines at windriver.com
Wed Dec 14 13:40:38 UTC 2022

Hey Ildiko,
Finally got around to looking at this.

Looks good.

Only comment is on this question:
	What is your StarlingX platform deployment type?
	- Bare Metal
	- Virtual
	- Combination of both

StarlingX only supports 'Bare Metal' deployments ... for 'live'/'field' deployments.
Virtual deployments are strictly for evaluation and development purposes.
I am thinking we should remove this question.

Greg.