[Starlingx-discuss] The CFP for the OpenInfra Summit 2023 is open!

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Fri Dec 16 01:03:21 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is a friendly reminder that the CFP for the upcoming OpenInfra Summit (June 13-15, 2023) is still open!

The OpenInfra Summit will gather people who're building and running open source infrastructure including building blocks such as the Linux kernel, OpenStack, Kubernetes, StarlingX and more! The event is a great opportunity to raise awareness of the project as well as find and onboard new contributors to the project.

I would like to encourage you to submit your proposals before the deadline. You can cover a feature that you are working on, talk about how to deploy and operate the platform or cover topics more in the area of community and open collaboration.

__The CFP closes January 10, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. PT__

Please let me know if you need any help with putting together or review your abstract!

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa