[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 09-Feb-22

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Feb 9 21:16:43 UTC 2022

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings 
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation 

Mary Camp

All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  1  
Spellcheck configuration review: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/827546
   Ron will do a cleanup pass on the word list and then we'll merge it so we can start using. 
   Will incrementally review/update the word list as time passes. 
   Over time we may be able to add in other functionality (for example, ignore code blocks).
   We could tackle the different guides one at a time. TBD. 

Updates to Contributor guide review: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/827763
   Also ready to merge, Ron will add note about VPN/firewall and linkcheck. 

Update Kubernetes version in Release notes: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/827714  
   Merge in progress. Will cherrypick to R6.

Create archive for Operations guides (from December): https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/822030   
   Mary will ping Greg on this one.
All -- bug status -- 9 total - team agrees to defer all low priority LP until the upstreaming effort is completed. 

   Plan for next week - AR Mary triage the old LP to see which have been addressed or are ancient/invalid.


Demo of QA checks?  Wait till next week when reviews are merged and Juanita is here. 

This AR from last week is still open: 
    We discussed the "new release steps" in this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-doc-admin
    AR Mary update the section about template/theme. 

More information about the Starlingx-discuss mailing list