[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX intermediary Marketing meeting minutes

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:07:08 UTC 2022

Hi,

We had a short, out of the ordinary schedule, sync with a handful of people from the StarlingX Marketing Team to attempt to continue the mission and goals discussion. As we had low attendance we didn’t go into deep details on the topics.

While a few people will be unavailable next Tuesday (March 1) for our next call, we agreed to try to make progress on that meeting with those of you who will be able to attend.

Action items in the meantime:
* Publish the Cert Manager LCM blog post on Tuesday (March 1)
* Demo video planning is moving forward to cover more of the values and functionality that StarlingX is providing to its users

Please let me know if you have any questions to any of the above.

See you on our next call[1] on Tuesday (March 1) at noon PT / 2pm CT!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2019_StarlingX_Marketing_Plans

———