[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX segment for the 2021 OpenInfra Foundation Annual report

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:25:47 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

A quick reminder that the deadline is approaching to submit the StarlingX segment for the OpenInfra Foundation 2021 Annual Report.

The __deadline__ for the content to be ready is __January 7, 2022__.

Please review and share comments on the StarlingX segment here:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2021_StarlingX_Annual_Update

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó