[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 12-Jan-22

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Fri Jan 14 15:27:40 UTC 2022

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
12-Jan-22
. All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  6
   Reviews in progress:  AR Mary review Litao's review Wed. evening so we can merge by Friday.

Status/questions/opens

Scott will cut the docs branch on Monday 17 Jan, then will make an RC build.
   AR Docs team review the outstanding reviews, in addition to the Release Notes review.
   Merge the RN review. Afterwards, we may need to update RN (if link changes) and cherry pick.
   Also will implement the release picker for R5, R6, latest.
Team agrees that the timing is right and we are ready to have Scott cut the branch on Monday.

Ildikó suggests making a RN placeholder file early on in the cycle.
   We can add content as we go thru the release process.
   Then finally add the links at the end (including links to download ISO and cross-references to the doc topics).
   If we have this set up earlier, it can be used for the blog post setup, Release Notes table, etc.