[Starlingx-discuss] unable to push new spec to starlingx/specs

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 21:22:49 UTC 2022

Hi,

Thank you for submitting your spec for the 8.0 release cycle.

Do you have your ssh key set up and uploaded to Gerrit as it is described here: https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/common/setup-gerrit.html#setup-ssh-keys ?

When you set up the ssh key, you should also update your git remote by using the following command: ‘git remote add <your-preferred-remote-name> ssh://vburru@review.opendev.org:29418/starlingx/specs.git'

Does this help?

Best Regards,
Ildikó