[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Survey discussion follow up

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:25:22 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to provide some information as a follow up to the StarlingX survey discussion on the TSC & Community call this week.

The open question during the call was: Where can the community see the info that’s been collected?

A few people from the OpenInfra Foundation staff have access to the raw data. We cannot share that publicly due to confidentiality reasons. We aggregate and anonymize responses to these surveys before sharing, to ensure that our communities can still receive information that is important for them.

You can find statistics extracted from the survey under the StarlingX section here: https://openinfra.dev/user-survey/

When the responders provide contact information I always reach out to them to find out more and encourage them to get in touch with the community.

I usually share data and some specifics from the feedback section on the starlingx-discuss mailing list, where we get new results that contain responses to those questions. The responses from the past one year were partial and din't include feedback about the platform.

Call to Action:

If you know anyone who’s using or evaluating StarlingX but is not in touch with the community yet, please encourage them to fill out the survey to still help the contributors’ work. As a reminder, you can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/StarlingX

We can also update some of the questions or the structure of the survey, if the community has a preference on any of that.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments on any of the above.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa