[Starlingx-discuss] No StarlingX release meeting on July 27

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 06:42:00 UTC 2022

Hi Ghada,

Thank you for the heads up about canceling the call today.

Since the 7.0 release is still forecasted for next week and there were bugs and remaining testing activities that the community has been working on, do you have any updates about the release timeline? And new forecast, if there’s any?

Thanks,
Ildikó