[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX metrics dashboard at the Open Infrastructure Summit

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 04:16:34 UTC 2022

Hi,

I would like to draw your attention to the Metrics Corner at the Open Infrastructure Summit next week.

Bitergia, who is providing the metrics dashboard to StarlingX and other OpenInfra projects, is having a reserved space at the Summit next week where they will display their dashboard and will also hold sessions to guide people through the dashboards of our projects specifically.

The StarlingX dashboard deep-dive session is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, 3:30pm - 4:00pm CEST and will be held by Igor Zubiaurre.

If you’re on site for the event I would like to encourage you to attend the StarlingX session. You can also drop by to the Metrics Corner at any time if you would like to get some more insights about the StarlingX dashboard or community metrics in general.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa