[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: Community Call (May 11 2022)
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Fri May 13 00:57:43 UTC 2022
Minutes from the community call
May 11 2022
- CentOS builds
- 6 out of 7 builds were successful.
- The one failure was related to a known intermittent build issue. LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1968583 not seen in the last two weeks
- Debian builds
- Had the first successful build on Saturday. Working on getting regular builds going.
- Hitting some resource issues - specifically related to disk space.
- May need to clean up older releases.
- Agreed to remove build artifacts for stx.2.0, stx.3.0, stx.4.0, ussuri, f/centos
- May need to only build Debian every other day instead of daily. TBD
- Sanity is Red due to two LPs:
- Issue under investigation, but the dev prime is not able to reproduce
- Issue seems related to the nginx/cert-manager upversion on May 3.
- The new images are populated in the sanity private registry, but for some reason ansible is still trying to reference the old images.
- nginx & cert-manager deploy correctly in multiple dev envs in WR.
- Gerrit Reviews in Need of Attention
- Nothing raised in this meeting
- Reference Links:
- Active Branch (open): https://review.opendev.org/q/projects:starlingx+is:open+branch:+master
- Active Branch (merged): https://review.opendev.org/q/projects:starlingx+is:merged+branch:master
Topics for This Week
- WR team is still trying to get the stx sanity going as Intel will stop running sanity on May 13
- WR team is negotiating with Intel extending their testing for a few days to ensure there is no gap in coverage
- TSC Elections
- Nominations for 2 TSC positions are open now until May 16
- See https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-cores for more details
ARs from Previous Meetings
Open Requests for Help
- A number of questions from OutbackDingo at gmail.com
- Scott joined the community call
- Located in Asia
- Hosting a virtualized cloud in the Netherlands; Was able to deploy starlingx successfully one year ago in the Netherlands
- Now trying to deploy another cloud instance, but having trouble deploying stx.6.0
- Key Issues
- Setting up persistent storage on worker nodes
- Want to deploy 6 large nodes w/ TBs of storage on each. Don't want to setup
- Suggestion is to look at using rook
- Limit of only 2 controllers
- StarlingX doesn't current support more than 2 controllers currently
- 6 nodes can be deployed as: AIO-DX + 4 worker nodes
- pxeboot env
- All nodes (other than controller-0) pxeboot from controller-0
- The pxeboot server can be setup for controller-0 if desired. Otherwise, USB boot is also a supported option.
- Question related to stx.6.0 Build:
- Instructions used are outdated.
- Scott provided a link to the most recent instructions: http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2022-May/012982.html
- Question related to pxeboot:
- Looking for documentation reference. Greg will provide a reference.
- Question about network setup:
- Greg will have a look at this email and will respond
More information about the Starlingx-discuss