[Starlingx-discuss] multi-node AIO
lists at optimcloud.com
Sat May 14 02:14:51 UTC 2022
not sure why my emails not going through so again....
I have 6 nodes, 512Gb Memory and 24TB disk 8x3TB per node
can i deploy a duplex aio on 2-3 nodes? and worker/storage on 4 nodes
second to that, since we cannot confirm our network environment to meet the
pxe boot on 169.254 for other controller-1, worker nodes
it states here
that we can create a pxe boot environment to boot all nodes...
PXE Boot Network
You can set up a PXE boot network for booting all nodes to allow a
non-standard management network configuration.
however, this doc states
Configure a PXE Boot Server
You can optionally set up a PXE Boot Server to support controller-0
1) can i boot all nodes from pxe server?
2) after booting installing the controller-0 node i can then pxe boot
install controller-1 node
3) in this scenerio how does controller-0 discover controller-1 so i can
set the host "system host-update 2 personality=controller"
4) does the same apply to workers
5) if you have 6 fully configured server each with 24TB and 512Gb memory,
how would you deploy to get a full 6 nodes with storage and compute?
Sent with Vivaldi Mail. Download Vivaldi for free at vivaldi.com
More information about the Starlingx-discuss