[Starlingx-discuss] openstack charts for debian 8?

Cervi, Thales Elero ThalesElero.Cervi at windriver.com
Tue Nov 1 12:58:08 UTC 2022

Hi.
Unfortunately, there are not.

I mean, the charts are packaged and could be deployed through Kubernetes on CentOS or Debian hosts, but for the openstack app to be completely applied and be entirely functional we still need to port the host virtualization packages to Debian (i.e. libvirt and qemu). This is something that is currently being worked on and is on our roadmap for stx/8.0

In case you are interested, you can follow the https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2010317​ and as soon as all tasks are merged, a first development version would be ready for exploratory tests (not officially released and supported yet though).

Hope this clarifies your question.
Regards,
Thales